What Jon Bought at the Library Sale Two
It's a sickness, I'm sure of it. Librarian Syndrome, an advanced case of it, without a doubt:
- Brain Wave, by Poul Anderson
- Flandry of Terra, by Poul Anderson
- The Long Goodbye,, by Raymond Chandler
- Mission of Gravity, by Hal Clement - a classic I've never read
- Engine Summer, by John Crowley
- Wandering Stars, edited by Jack Dann
- The Tenth Annual Year's Best Science Fiction, edited by Gardner Dozois
- Love Ain't Nothing But Sex Misspelled, by Harlan Ellison
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye, by Alan Dean Foster - Hey, I loved this book as a kid. An opportunity to see if it's as good as I remembered. Or not.
- Take Back Plenty, by Colin Greenland
- Ripley Under Ground, by Patricia Highsmith
- Ripley's Game, by Patricia Highsmith - two sequels to The Talented Mister Ripley
- Brain Rose, by Nancy Kress
- Fury, by Henry Kuttner
- Sugar Rain, by Paul Park
- The Best Science Fiction Stories of Clifford D. Simak, by Clifford D. Simak
- Sturgeon Is Alive and Well..., by Theodore Sturgeon
- Griffin's Egg, by Michael Swanwick
- The Snow Queen, by Joan D. Vinge
- Cat's Cradle, by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
- Player Piano, by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
- The Galactic Gourmet, by James White
A good investment, I think, as long as I can get around to reading them.