There Is No More Time
And that's it for another year. Let's see, what happened:
- Wrote some stuff and sold it (eleven times).
- Had other stuff rejected many times (eighty-five times, to be precise).
- Crashed some stuff (car, computer).
- Bought some new stuff (including car & computer).
- Went some places (LA, Vegas, the vast cornfields of western Illinois).
- Experienced my first earthquake (that could be detected by, well, me). The fact that it was not while in LA is all the more noteworthy.
- Added comments to this journal.
- Read some books (roughly seventy-odd, give or take).
- Saw some movies (uh, several).
- Successfully satisfied the information needs of a (remarkably large) number of college students.
- Successfully resisted the urge to strangle a (thankfully small) number of college students in the course of satisfying their information needs.