Another Year Over, And What Have We Done?
It never fails to amaze me everything that's happened over the course of a year. It always helps to write things down, of course. Let's see, I:
- Had more editorial responses than the last couple of years, but they were much less positive overall.
- Wrote some new stuff, but not nearly enough, in my own opinion. Although I did achieve brief internet fame with a little story about a plush Great Old One.
- Lost two fuzzy friends, but gained three new ones.
- Gained some new DIY skills with Lisa in the new house.
- Traveled to new lands (Canada!) and saw cities & sites I'd not seen before (Seattle, Vancouver, Victoria), or at least not in a while (Washington DC, Memphis, Brunswick).
- Saw some rock'n'roll legends relatively up close.
- Read around sixty books, saw numerous movies, and watched far too much television.
- Spent another fabulous year with my sweetie.